Hands Off Gretel
If there’s anything you don’t understand, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help you.
How do we collect and use your data?
• When you buy from our website store we receive some basic information in order to send out our merchandise to you. This information includes your name, address, postcode, paypal address and details of your purchase.
The information we hold on customers provides us with anonymous basic “demographic data” about our customer basis as a whole, such as geographical location, value of spend, which allow us to analysis our customer base.
• If you sign up for our mailing list we will collect your name and email address. Through our website host (WIX) we may also collect ‘ anonymised behavioural data’ about whether you open our emails and click on them, which helps us to understand how successful (or not!) our mail out campaigns have been.
How do we share your data?
• We will on occasion share general “behavioural” and “demographic” data collected from analysis of our data base to event partners and advertisers to help us target appropriate advertising and event partners e.g. if an event partner is looking to work with a specific age group or gender, which our customer base covers.
• Will we never pass on your email to a third party without your express prior permission.
How do we look after your data?
• To ensure that we safeguard and keep secure your information, we have internal security measures and processes in place to ensure your data is protected from unauthorized access.
What are your rights?
You have the right:
• To request a copy of information we hold about you
• Ask us to update the information we hold about you
• To ask us to delete the information we hold about you
• To ask us to restrict how we use the information we hold about you
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please email email@example.com at any time